Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Start of a New Chapter

Finally settle in the new rented house in klang.... there r pics on facebook....

the first night was..... a pain..... there is this stupid rooster across the street that crows at odd times..... it crowed at 12 midnight non stop for 30 mins..... then it crowed again at 4 am =.=...... apart from that stupid chicken..... i had to sleep on the floor on sleeping bag..... cause the car isnt here yet so.... yea... no bed..... it was HOT...... the fan is rather useless rofl XD and there were mosquitoes...... sigh..... its like camping in a house =.=

morning was ok..... walked to the mrt station to see how long it takes for me to get from my house to college...... my house to the station is about 10mins which is almost like from my house to jefs or ivans on blades XD or my house to boulevard well.... further XD. From the station to kl central is 1 hour XD lol yes u didnt read wrong its 1 hour XD. Then from kl central station to MCKL is about 5 mins walk i think if im not mistaken.

then went to see me old house..... no need to say further.... those who knows the condition of my old house should understand lol.

then walked around my current rented house area....
and you know what !!! there is a park just behind the rented house with a BASKETBALL COURT !! lol more reason for u to come over ivan ^^ lol.

thats roughly about it la for today.... go check out the pics of the house on fb la.... will keep on posting regularly..... if i can.....

chao (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment