Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cant Study T.T

Its JB's birthday today XD had plans but it was cancelled :( NEways Happy Birthday again JB XD.

Sigh gonna have bible knowledge test this coming tuesday morning....... still havent start studying yet..... sigh..... SPM in exactly 1 1/2 months i still got tons to study......... my chemistry and physics sucks...... I NEED HELP !!!! can someone teach me ? my sejarah sucks as well..... if u can make it interesting for me i wont mind studying with you but if ure just gonna read the sejarah text book to me then i rather just fail the subject XD sejarah is just so darn boring........... No offense to the muslims but i see no point in studying the history of where Islam originated......

Sigh.......... i cant study alone........ anybody wanna pei me study this holiday? go library or something.........

No comments:

Post a Comment