Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Introduction

Sry for the noob design and stuff but its kinda of the first time im doing this... give me awhile and ill modify the designs. anyways.....

I guess ill start out with a confession. Before ever reading a blog, i used to think that people with blogs were just emo people with nth else better to do but tell the world how miserable their life is. But thx to a certain someone who kinda sorta urged me to start reading blogs i found out that it really isnt the way i tot it was. I found out that blogs r for u to write things about your self so that friends and family can get to know u better.

Well... im gonna mess around with the designing and stuff now i guess... will be posting my first actual post in a day or two.

Here is a sneak peak of whats to come :

No comments:

Post a Comment